Brian Tarantina Biography
Brian Tarantina was an American actor who was known for his role as Bootsy in Gilmore Girls from 2001 until 2002 which he reprised in the sequel A Year in the Life in 2016. He died on November 2, 2019 of an apparent drug overdose.
Brian Tarantina Age
Brian was 60 years old; he was born on March 27, 1959 in New York, USA.
Brian Tarantina Net worth
Brian had an estimated net worth of $250,000.
Brian Tarantina Movies
- 2017 – Madam Secretary as Motel Manager
- 2013 – Person of Interest as Yorke
- 2013 – Blue Bloods as Bruce Vilca
- 2012 – Elementary as Walsh
- 2012 – The Good Wife as Frankie
- 2010 – Knight and Day as Scrap Yard Man
- 2008 – Fringe as Nice Guy
- 2008 – Law & Order: Specia; Victims Unit as Detective Bill Jensen
- 2008 – New Amsterdam as Mick
- 2008 – Ghost Town as Ghost Cop
- 2007 – Heros as The Weasel
- 2005 – Jonny Zero as Stick
- 2002 – City By The Sea as Snake
- 2002 – Personal Velocity as Pete Shunt
- 2000 – Deadline as Jimmy
- 1993 – The Saint of Fort Washington as Fred
- 1990 – Jacob’s Ladder as Doug
- 1989 – Uncle Buck as Rog
- 1989 – The January Man as Cone
- 1984 – The Cotton Club as Vince Hood
Brian Tarantina Death
According to the police Brian was found dead in his Manhattan apartment early Saturday morning. TMZ reported that his niece went to check on him at around midnight and discovered him unresponsive on the sofa. She called 911 and told police that she’d last spoken to him on Tuesday night.
“Our sources say Brian’s niece went to check in on him at his Hell’s Kitchen residence at around 12:30 AM, and discovered her uncle unresponsive on the couch. We’re told the niece told cops she’d last talked to him late Tuesday night. Upon finding him, she called 911, and we’re told when officers and paramedics arrived … they found a white powdery substance near his body, believed to be alleged narcotics. He was pronounced dead on the scene.” TMZ reported.
The New York City Police Department in a statement said; “On Saturday, 2 November, 2019 at approximately 0040 hours, police responded to a 911 call of an unconscious male. Upon arrival, officers observed a 60-year-old male, unconscious and unresponsive, fully-clothed, on his couch. EMS responded to the location and pronounced the aided male deceased at the scene (his residence). The Medical Examiner will determine the cause of death and the investigation remains ongoing.”
NOKR has confirmed that Brian Tarantina has died at 60. Law enforcement sources tell us that the veteran actor was found dead early Saturday morning in his Manhattan apartment. @NOKR @Twitter @BrianTarantina @Dead pic.twitter.com/1fwdpOMmdL
— Next of Kin Registry (@NOKR) November 2, 2019
Brian Tarantina Cause of Death
Tarantina died from an apparent drug overdose. It is alleged that unnamed white powder was discovered near his body but the authorities has not yet established what exactly the substance was.