Kevin Conway Biography
Kevin John Conway was an American veteran actor and film director known for his roles in films like “Gettysburg” and ‘Thirteen Days.” He died on February 5, 2020 at the age of 77 due to a heart attack.
Kevin Conway Age
Kevin was 77 years old at the time of his death; he was born on May 29, 1942 in New York, United States.
Kevin Conway Education
Kevin studied acting at the Dramatic Workshop at Carnagie Hall. He studied drama at HB Studio in Greenwich Village in New York City.
Kevin Conway Family
Kevin was born to Helen Margaret (née Sanders), a sales representative, and James John Conway, an Irish mechanic.
Kevin Conway Wife
Kevin is survived by his wife Mila Burnett, whom he married on April 15, 1966.
Kevin Conway Actor
Conway began his career in acting at the age of 24, prior to that he worked as an IBM sales analyst. His first major screen role was playing Roland Weary in the 1972 film Slaughterhouse Five, based on the Kurt Vonnegut novel. He then played the role of Roland Weary in the 1972 film Slaughterhouse Five, based on the Kurt Vonnegut novel. He went on to play Crum Petree, the insane mailman in the 1988 film Funny Farm; Frank Papale in the 2006 Disney football drama Invincible; and General Curtis LeMay in the 2000 historical drama Thirteen Days.
His stage credits include e a 1974 Drama Desk-winning Off Broadway performance in When You Comin’ Back, Red Ryder? and a 1970 Broadway debut in the play Indians starring Stacy Keach and Raul Julia.
Kevin Conway Movies and TV Shows
- 1972: Slaughterhouse-Five as Roland Weary
- 1972: Portnoy’s Complaint as Smolka
- 1978: F.I.S.T. as Vince Doyle
- 1978: Paradise Alley as Stitch
- 1979: The Scarlet Letter as Roger Chillingworth
- 1980: The Lathe of Heaven as Dr. Wiliam Haber
- 1981: The Funhouse as Conrad Straker the Funhouse Barker
- 1982: The Elephant Man (TV movie) as Frederick Treves
- 1984: Flashpoint as Brook
- 1988: Funny Farm as Crum Petree, the Mailman (uncredited)
- 1988: Homeboy as Grazziano
- 1991: One Good Cop as Lieutenant Danny Quinn
- 1992: Jennifer 8 as Chief Citrine
- 1993: Gettysburg as Sgt. Buster Kilrain
- 1995: Streets of Laredo as Mox Mox
- 1995: The Quick and the Dead as Eugene Dred
- 1995-2002: The Outer Limits as the control voice
- 1996: Lawnmower Man 2: Beyond Cyberspace as Jonathan Walker
- 1996: Looking for Richard as William Hastings
- 1996: Titanic (miniseries) as Hudson J. Allison.
- 1998: Mercury Rising as Joe Lomax
- 2000: Two Family House as Jim O’Neary
- 2000: Thirteen Days as Gen. Curtis LeMay
- 2001: Black Knight as King Leo
- 2001: Mark Twain as the voice of Mark Twain
- 2003: Gods and Generals as Sgt. Buster Kilrain
Kevin Conway Death
Kevin died on February 5, 2020. His death was confirmed by his publicist. Actress Betty Buckley shared on Facebook, “Oh my God!! I loved Kevin Conway. I was privileged to get to work with him as his Ex Wife in “Oz”. We had some wonderful scenes together. He was a lovely man and incredible actor. So sad to hear this. #RIP dear Kevin. xoxo”
Kevin Conway Cause of Death
Kevin died of a heart attack, according to his publicist.